Last Updated: December 15th, 2021
Data Collected by DIAM
Within the framework of the website, DIAM may in particular collect and process the following user data:
- Subscription to the DIAM community or newsletter: title, description of a project, last name, first name, nickname, email. Within the framework of the admissions platform, DIAM may collect and process the following user data: personal data of an academic or professional referent of the member of community, personal data of a contact person in case of emergency of the candidate: last name, first name, email, phone.
The mandatory nature of the information that the user must provide on the website is indicated at the time of data collection and on the corresponding forms by an asterisk and/or by a list of mandatory fields. Any lack of response or any response deemed abnormal by DIAM may result in DIAM’s refusal to take the user’s request into account. DIAM may offer the user the opportunity to provide certain personal data for canvassing/marketing communication purposes (sending newsletters, invitations to events, etc.). The user may unsubscribe at any time, at least by email, or via a dedicated interface.
Purposes of Processing
As data controller, DIAM collects users’ personal data in a lawful and fair manner and with respect for their rights. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide users with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalised experience. The information collected by DIAM, including personal data, is used for the following purposes:
- To manage the creation of the user account ;
- To manage the submission of experiences for DIAM ecosystem;
- Sending newsletters and other prospecting messages (with the user’s consent);
- Communicate with users and answer their questions;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Users’ Rights over Their Personal Data
To exercise these rights, the user may send a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIAM may ask the user to provide proof of identity before responding to the request.
Accuracy of Personal Data
The user undertakes to ensure that the personal data concerning him/her communicated on the site are up to date, accurate, complete and unambiguous.
Communication of Users’ Personal Data
DIAM undertakes to keep all personal data collected via the website and to share it only under certain circumstances and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. In particular, DIAM may grant access to users’ personal data to third party service providers, acting as subcontractors, to perform services related to the website, including hosting, storage, analysis, data processing, database management or computer maintenance services. These service providers act only on DIAM’s instructions and will only have access to users’ personal data to perform these services and will be bound by the same obligations of security and confidentiality as DIAM. In addition, user’s personal data may be shared with third parties for the following purposes :
- In response to judicial or administrative proceedings of any kind or to law enforcement measures requested by the competent authorities ;
Transfer of Users’ Personal Data
Personal data collected by DIAM on the site are not transferred outside this website.
Security and Protection of Users’ Personal Data
The security of personal data is one of DIAM’s priorities. DIAM undertakes to take all reasonable administrative and technical measures to prevent any disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of personal data provided by a user (access control, securing passwords, access with specific authorisations, etc.).